Below you will find some organisations and websites that could be of interest to international workers and foreign inhabitants looking for ways to meet others:
- Nijmegen organises 'MeetingPoints' for expatriates several times a year, read on.
- The International Resource Centre (IRC-Gelderland) is a meeting point for the expatriate community living in the Gelderland Province, in the Netherlands.
- New Zealand Expat and Business Network in the Netherlands
- Nimègue Accueil is an association for French, French speakers and Francophiles in the East of Holland. It helps members to get settled, keep in touch with the French culture and meet others.
- There is a Nijmegen branch of the Alliance Francaise, an association for French speakers and Francophiles to promote the French language and culture.
- COC Nijmegen is an interest group for homosexual men, lesbians and bisexuals in the city. It also organises all kinds of parties and activities.
If you have any suggestions for the above list, please send an e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) including a short description, the URL of the website and/or telephonenumber, and we will add your tip to this list.